So we all know that this upcoming holiday season can be the hardest time of the year to follow a diet, but what if you set your goal to simply maintain the weight and measurements where you are right now over these next 2 months. Measure your waist and hips as well as your weight. Write those down and make it your goal to have the same measurements on New Year’s Day.
I found an interesting article on MSNBC’s website (with information from Prevention’s website) on 7 foods to fight fat. You can check out the article here, but here are the 5 foods listed (most of which I consume on a fairly regular basis, actually!):
– Water with lemon (to replace sodas)
– Granola bars (that are high in fiber)
– Ground flax seeds (on cereal, in granola bars, etc)
– Walnuts (for heart health, in place of chips)
– Hot sauce
– Cinnamon (use instead of sugar)
For the full article, check out this page!